(as of Sep 30, 2023 02:06:39 UTC – Details)
In the northernmost reaches of the Forgotten Realms lies the frozen and untamed region known as Icewind Dale. Journey deep in the spine of the World Mountains, a harsh and unforgiving territory teeming with fearsome and merciless beasts. There you must confront an ancient evil that threatens to unleash an unspeakable horror upon the face of Faerun. Features:
- Battle ice trolls, giants, and hordes of terrifying undead. Over 70 types of new monsters (for a total of over 150) that will put your valor to the test in real-time combat using the Baldur’s Gate adaptation of the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons game system.
- Adventure through a wide range of breathtaking environments and beautifully rendered, scrolling terrain. Explore the region known as Icewind Dale, from magnificent temples and ancient ruins, to volcanic caverns and icy plains.
- The Bioware Infinity Engine, the same engine used to create Baldur’s Gate, brings Icewind Dale to life with dynamic real-time lighting and weather effects, astounding combat, incredible spell effects, and visually-rich, immersive gameplay.
- Complete multiplayer support for up to six players over LAN or Internet connections.
- Higher-level character advancement and party-based adventuring let you develop characters of formidable power and skill.
Battle ice trolls, giants, and hordes of terrifying undead; 70+ new monsters
Astounding combat; incredible spell effects; visually-rich immersive gameplay
Bioware Infinity Engine; dynamic real-time lighting and weather effects
Multiplayer support for up to 6 players over LAN or Internet connections